Waiting. Not so patiently…

We’ve negotiated a deal on a farm property. Now we’re waiting for the inspection to come back. Once that is done (if it is OK) we will be able to remove the contingencies from the deal and we will have bought a farm! I’m having difficulty staying patient. Stay tuned for more in the next few days!

Tell me something!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.